One of our best selling products, these candles contain 300 of highly scented parasoy wax which will give you approx 50hours burn time. A great way to fill your home with your favourite fragrances and ignite your senses
These candles come in a beautiful reusable frosted glass presented in a beautiful gift box, a great way to treat yourself or your loved ones.
How to get the best from your candles.
THE FIRST BURN
When lighting for the first time, burn the candle until wax melts across the entire surface up to the sides of vessel as this will prevent tunnelling, and create an even burn for the duration of the candle's 'life'. This may take up to 2-4 hours, but we promise it will make your candle last longer.
TRIM YOUR WICK
We can't express the importance of maintaining a short wick to get the most out of your candle. We recommend trimming your wick before every lighting. The wick only needs to be approximately 6mm in length, keeping it this length will avoid mushrooming which can result in unnecessary soot. This also controls the size of the flame allowing you to get the most time out of your candle.
HOW TO HANDLE SOOT
If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
KEEP THE WAX CLEAN
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
HOW TO EXTINGUISH A CANDLE
Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering. Do not blow out.
KEEP AWAY FROM WINDY SPACES
Draughts decrease burn time, cause uneven burning, smoking and diminished scent throw.
KEEP THE WAX CLEAN
Open windows and doors will disperse scent and lessen the concentration. For maximum fragrance keep windows and doors closed and burn in desired space for 30 mins before entering.
HOW TO STORE CANDLES
Always store your candles in a cool, dark and dry place.
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
The most important thing to remember is that candles involve a naked flame and they do need to be treated with caution. Always read and follow the manufacturer's use and safety instructions carefully.